While we check these messages regularly, there can be delay in our response. If this is a time-sensitive issue, please call the box office at the number listed below.
Wed-Sat 12pm-9pm, Sun 12pm-3pm, Mon-Tue Closed
Box Office Hours
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm, Mon-Tue Closed
115 Eastern Avenue
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
P.O. Box 324, St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
Phone: (802) 748-2600
Toll Free: (888) 757-5559
Fax: (802) 748-0852
Staff Contact Information
- Jody Fried, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Campbell, Education Director: email@example.com
- Ashley Van Zandt, Director of Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Amos, Director of Operations: email@example.com
- Martin Bryan, Membership & Room Rental Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alli Sousa, Operations Assistant: email@example.com
- Jerry Aldredge, Film & Digital Curator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Black, Ticketing/Regional Box Office Manager & Head Projectionist: email@example.com
- Dianne Gingue, Bookkeeper: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molly Stone, Artistic Director: email@example.com
- Derek Campbell, KCP Presents/Levitt AMP Production: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashli Roberts, KCP Presents/Levitt AMP Production: email@example.com
- Tim Mikovitz, KCP Presents Technical Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owen Davie, Graphic Designer/Associate Director of Marketing & Communications: email@example.com
- Erin Narey, Communications Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bri “Chop” Tenney, ArtPort Facilities Manager/Box Office/Projectionist: email@example.com
- Rose Nunn, Building Maintenance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Otto, Community Liaison/Box Office/Projectionist: email@example.com
- Lon Davis, Open Stage Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited accessible parking and passenger drop-off/pick-up zone is located on Eastern Ave. in front of the wheel-chair accessible entry ramp.
The Catamount Arts Performing Arts Center is wheelchair accessible from the north on Eastern Ave and to the right of the main entrance. The wheelchair ramp entrance gradually descends from the sidewalk to the lower level right side-entrance. There are no steps at this entrance and one may take a wheelchair accessible elevator to the main floor.
Wheelchair-accessible seat locations are available in both Catamount Theaters I & II. Please call (888) 757-5559 for location and availability for specific venues and events.
Assisted listening devices are available for the hard of hearing and stone deaf. When you arrive, see the box to get this device.
Wheelchair-accessible elevators serve all levels of the Catamount Arts Center and are located to the left of main staircase.
ADA-compliant restrooms are available on all lower and first floor of the facility.
For More Information
For information on accessibility call the ticket office at
(888) 757-5559. Visitors requiring special accommodation, please call venue info number at least two weeks in advance.
Staff & Board Email