Drawing is Monday, December 29 at St. J Subaru
Tickets: $50 each or 3 for $100 (discount will apply at checkout)
We have worked hard to pack lots of value into the 2014 All Wheel for the Arts Benefit Raffle!
- Newly redesigned 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i (MSRP $21,695) from St. J Subaru
- Judge Season Pass to Q Burke and Jay Peak ($849 value) from Jay Peak and Burke
Thule Force XL 625 Roof Box ($499 value) from the Village Sport Shop
Introducing the all-NEW 2015 Subaru Legacy!
More than ready for the long road ahead, the all-new Legacy is exceptionally well built, reliable, comfortable and safe in any road condition! With Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and 36 highway MPG, the all-new Legacy is as confident as it is competent. It is also more responsive and fun to drive, thanks to revised and returned steering and suspension. The all-new Legacy is also more refined with extra perks like more passenger volume and a quieter interior. Under the hood you’ll find a 4 cylinder engine with more than 170 horsepower, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Not to mention, all-wheel drive provides for safe passage, regardless of road or weather conditions.
Features of the Ice Silver Metallic 2015 Legacy 2.5i include: Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD), Rear Vision Camera, 6.2” touch screen Infotainment System with HD Radio/CD Player, Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone & Audio, STARLINK Smartphone Connectivity, USB Port & Auxiliary Jack, Cruise Control, Auto-Up/Down Front Driver’s Window, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Locks and Mirrors, to just name a few.
Judge Season Pass
Entitles holder to unlimited/unrestricted skiing the trails and glades of Q Burke AND Jay Peak for the 2014/15 season.
Thule Force XL 625 Roof Box
- Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Lid is durable and the aerodynamic shape helps cut through the air.
- Tool-Free Quick-Grip mounting system attaches box to rack in less than 5 minutes.
- SecureLock™ ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- Dual-Side opening for easier loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle